Many of us in our thirties experience a disquieting realization: what brought us to middle-management may not take us to senior-management. This is true. To chart a new career path, one needs to think and do things differently. This is where Sandhya can help. She is an Executive coaching Bangalore. Also Life coaching, personality development, leadership coaching… they are all part of her forte. Her executive coaching module helps tomorrow’s leaders set new goals, make new plans to achieve those goals, get that elusive promotion through a blend of knowledge, action and image-building, enhance influence among the leadership team, be more productive, get more out of one’s team, and be known in the company as an indispensable performer and future leader.
Benefits Of Executive Coaching Bangalore
- Go on a journey of self-discovery. A lot of our problems get sorted when we realize the genesis of the problem – which is really the story we have inside our heads about the problem. Sometimes you may be your own worst enemy and not know it. Coaching can help uncover this.
- Set goals. Once you understand what story is enabling/disabling you, you create the space to form goals in alignment with your values. All progress begins with goals.
- Development plan. It’s not enough to have a goal. One needs a realistic plan and a means of achieving it and measuring progress. Coaches can help with this.
- Develop the mindset of a problem solver. Coaching helps rewrite old thought patterns and help us embrace a ‘Why not’ attitude instead of a ‘Yes, but…’ attitude.
- Change your story about yourself. On the most fundamental level, coaching helps you replace the disabling stories inside you with enabling stories so that you can set the ground for long-term change.
Ultimately, a coach enables you to take accountability for your life – and your career.
How can executive coaching in India help you?
Landing yourself a dream job or having reached a desirable position is not the end of your professional career. To enable you to overcome the new career challenges that you face, we provide executive coaching programs across India.
Executive coaching programs are mainly for senior executives, higher level managers, CEO etc. who need to deal with teams as well as the higher level stakeholders in the company. Chapter Two executive coaching program focuses on the personal development of the individual which in turn boosts the growth of the company. Identifying an effective executive coaching Program in Bangalore is another challenging task for any organization. Sandhya Reddy is one such coach providing executive coaching service in India. She is a strong thinker and a psychology student who can help the individual as well as the team to build self-confidence and march towards the victory of the organization. She is a certified professional coach and has an impressive track record of nurturing the career of many successful people.