How can Sandhya help a new entrepreneur?
How Business Coach In Bangalore Will Help
One of the most asked questions is ‘Will coaching help me? Will it help my business?
Yes. It most certainly will and here’s how:
- Business Coaching can increase self-awareness. What are you passionate about? What are your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats?
- It can help improve your satisfaction levels by making you see your own stories and rewrite them
- It can enhance growth opportunities – once you get an idea of your weaknesses, you can work on them and see never-before growth opportunities
- Corporate Coaching can enable you to get along better with people by opening your mind to multiple points of view
All good things to look forward aren’t they?
Corporate Coach In India
According to coaches.com, A Good Corporate Coach Will
- Create a safe environment in which people see themselves more clearly
- Identify gaps between where the market is and where you need to be
- Ask for more intentional thought, action and behavior changes that the business owner would have asked of him or herself
- Guide the building of the structure, accountability, and support necessary to ensure sustained commitment
A lot of organizations/start-ups engage with a Business coach in Bangalore to help their founders and frontline managers with the above benefits. Coaching is increasingly being used to fine-tune the talents of people who’ve been identified as rising leaders.
1. Go on a journey of self-discovery.
A lot of our problems get sorted when we realize the genesis of the problem – which is really the story we have inside our heads about the problem. Sometimes you may be your own worst enemy and not know it. Coaching can help uncover this.
3. Development plan.</br>
It’s not enough to have a goal. One needs a realistic plan and a means of achieving it and measuring progress. Coaches can help with this.
5. Change your story about yourself.
On the most fundamental level, coaching helps you replace the disabling stories inside you with enabling stories so that you can set the ground for long term change.
Ultimately, a coach enables you to take accountability for your business goals.
2. Create Vision and Set business goals.
Once you understand what story is enabling / disabling you, you create the space to form goals in alignment with your values. All progress begins with vision and goals.
4. Develop the mindset of a problem solver.
Corporate Coaching helps rewrite old thought patterns and help us embrace a ‘Why not’ attitude instead of a ‘Yes, but…’ attitude.