- Stay away from people who drain your energy. As Einstein says, they have a problem for every solution.
- Avoid comparing yourself with others. You are one of a kind. And remember that everyone is reacting to the cards that they are dealt with.
- Avoid gossip and discussing about others in a negative light. When you hate them and talk about them, you give power to them.
- Ignore any opinions that don’t enhance your life.
- Keep your faith larger than your fears. Darr ke aagey jeeth hai. No matter what the situation, show up. Believe in yourself. Trust your journey.
- Don’t do anything that doesn’t feel right. Follow your gut.
- Don’t sweat over things that are not in your control. If there is a solution to a problem, find it, solve it, or else accept the situation.
- Don’t be afraid to spend time alone. If you are dependant on your companion or friends all the time to feel ok, then you are in wrong company.
- Speak kindly to yourself and to others. You can change your opinion about yourself and your self-image.
- When it comes to matters of your heart, think with your head.
- The secret of your success is in your daily routine. Set goals that align with your values, create a plan, execute, crush your goals. Don’t depend on motivation, coz it is highly over-rated.
- Most important of all. Have 3 hustles. One to earn to money, one to keep you creative and one to keep you fit. If you center your life just around your work, you are likely to be stressed and unhappy. Balance work with hobby and creativity.
Sandhya Reddy is a PCC Accredited Executive Coach and Leadership coach based in Bangalore, India. She is the Founder and Principal Coach at Chapter Two Coaching, a coaching consultancy that specializes in leadership development. She is a Certified Hogan Assessor and Coach. She has over 750+ hours of experience with coaching senior professionals. She has enabled personal transformation for over 1500+ individuals through coaching interventions, workshops, webinars and mentoring.
Chapter Two helps leaders in middle levels and senior levels engage better with their teams, peers and senior stakeholders. We help teams develop a growth and performance mindset, align better with the organizational culture and values and function more cohesively. We are also passionate about women’s leadership development and have developed a practice around it. We enable leadership development through 1:1 coaching interventions and through a set of curated leadership and personal transformational workshops.